Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

I just read Daniella O's review and just had to write a review myself. We just got back from Sensation as well. I agree with nothing that she said other than that the kids on Carnival cruises need to be reigned in somewhat. They were not a big deal, I heard no complaints about them at all. However, Daniella, Carnival's target market segments may not be 29-30-year-olds who drop off their kids at the in-laws/parents and then go for a vacation on family cruise ships. Talk with your travel agent next time Daniella, don't blame Carnival. We had a great cruise. There is always a place to go on Sensation no matter what your preferences are.The Sensation crew is incredibly friendly, and always, ALWAYS accomodating and they work their tails off. The food is very, very good, although not great. I never had a bad meal. The lobster was very good and I am from Maine, Daniella! There were no leftovers on plates!Oh yea, there are no kids at the midnight R-rated shows. Get a grip Daniella!The Sensation was, well..... Sensational. You get what you pay for.