Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

Well we just got back 4 days ago and my husband swears he will never take another carnival cruise again. The boat looks like its in great shape but once you get into your rooms it looks like this "Sensation" ship is over 20yrs old. Our showers had black mold everywhere. Not just a little it was everywhere. Our twin beds turned into king size after we moved them together the first night. After that they were left like that but always made separately. Instead of having a king size comforter and blankets we had twin everything. They do have king size bedding but it wasnt worth the hassle trying to get our cabin steward to understand english.The workers are good at servicing and keeping the ship clean but they need to work on their people skills. Not one person acknowledged us a hello. I lied -- the bar waiter for the top pool deck was incredible. This guy said hello to us and used our first names everyday. He truly went out of his way for us. And our dinner waiter he was also exceptional. Too bad the food wasnt. You know its bad when everyone is looking forward to lobster night and when it finally comes there were lobster tails galore on everytable hardly touched. So it was peanut butter and jelly almost everynight from room service which offers hardly anything. Did I mention the roof in the main hall was leaking during one of our rainy nights? Well not just small drips really leaking everywhere. I can go on and on but the most important and annoying thing about this whole trip were all the unsupervised kids. We are 29 and 30. We have a 1 & 4-year-old who we left home to have a vacation alone. There were so many kids infant to 16 etc. The first time I got into the pool was the last day and only lasted 5 minutes because they were all loud and annoying and not to mention filled my pina colada with the lovely salty pool water. They took over the ship. The disco and casino had 13yr old kids at 1 in the morning totally absurd. They were also running up and down the halls at 3am screaming. It was so bad and nobody did a thing.I just want to know how much carnival pays their security guards because they did nothing to keep the kids out of the disco or casinos. And not to mention the xrated comedy show. There were kids everywhere. And of course there was the spa. The only service that was worth anything was the full body massages. Other than that dont get suckered into a $50 pedicure or $108 to get rid of cellulite.I was definitly willing to take 10 minutes a night for 2 months to reduce a little cellulite.The catch,2 months supply of 3 products(not big ones either)only $700. I will do an extra 20 minutes on the stairmaster. Did I mention you have to be 16 to get into the gym? Yeah whatever. I watched 5 kids ages 12-15 get turned away and in 5 minutes return with a dad and get in. Dad left after 5 minutes and kids were playing with the equipment. And finally the annoying photographers. They do not leave you alone. We could not get into Mexico. They were literally blocking us to take our picture. Finally everyone,including us just yelled to get out of our way. I know I have been going on and on but I forgot the icing on the cake.We hit the midnight buffet to get fruit and cake and go back to the room like we had been and finish packing. Well we were stopped and blocked by the head waiter who told us we could not leave with this food. He was literally trying to take my plate from me. Needless to say my husband stepped in and said get out of our way.Well we did take our food and later told you can take food anywhere in the ship to your room except from the dining room. When we asked why not one person could tell us the reason except its a Carnival policy. When I got back I called Carnival and was told it's not a Carnival policy and it just depends on the ship.So no answer again.Food was not good the activities were all for the kids no activities for adults.We will never take carnival again!!!