Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

I just got back from the August 13th-20th Sensation cruise. I am a single mother with two boys, ages 11 and 14. We all had a wonderful time. How anybody could be BORED onboard a Carnival ship is amazing!! There is always something going on....the cruise director and staff work OVERTIME to make sure there is something for EVERYONE. The dinners were awesome....our waiter, Arzu, was very attentive and friendly...as was everyone we came in contact with on the ship.The entertainment was very good....we enjoyed the shows. We went to the lounge, Michaelangelo's, for Karaoke and dancing every night. Then on to the disco. Also, Don, the one-man band act on the pomenade deck is really awesome!! I thoroughly enjoyed his entertaining!!! The Grand Cayman island stop is the BEST!!!! You HAVE to go on the STRINGRAY SANDBAR excursion....it is sooooo cool!!!! It is a little over-whelming when you see all those string-rays coming towards the boat, but it is definately worth the experience to be in the water and have them swimming all around you. Cozumel, wasn't as nice as Grand Cayman, but it was okay. New Orleans was HOT and HUMID, and more for the party crowd. My boys and I just walked around and went to the Aquarium there and shopped for our Mardi Gras masks there to take on the ship for the top-deck masquerade party that night. The party was a lot of fun for all. I was sad to see the week come to an end. You should stay up and watch the ship go under the Tampa Bay Bridge (around 3:30 in the morning) on the way back. It is so cool, being on the top deck and watching the bridge get closer and closer...doesn't look like the ship will clear, but of course it does. This was a great experience. If you are going to take this cruise in the near future, would you please visit Don, the one-man band in the main hallway and tell him COLLEEN said HI and thanks for the dance lessons!!!! Have fun!!