Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

I went on the Sensation on July 30th. It was my first time cruising. I was overall pleased with embarkation. I felt it went fast and smoothly. I checked out the Seaview Bar and Grill once on board and was a little dissapointed with the selection of food. I got used to having Pizza from the pizza place all week. I thought the room was good but it wasn't that important to me as we only spend a small portion of the day there. As I just turned 18 I was sure to go check out the casino which became a daily activity. I felt the casino was laid back and not as serious as a las vegas casino would probably be. Some of the bar service for getting drinks was rather slow. They had a dance club, Kaliedescope(however its spelled) disco on board but everytime I went to it at night it was empty. The thing I thought they did the best was all the entertainment. Good shows, good deck parties and not so good bingo. Some lows of the cruise ship itself were the pools are too small, too smokey in the casino, and the formal dining rooms have have not enough selection. I ordered from the kids menu every night. Most food I thought the average kid would not like. Overall I would definitely recommend going. I'm planning on going on many more Carnvial cruises!