Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

We just finished our cruise on the Sensation on July 30th. I took four teenage boys and all of us had the most FANTASTIC vacation ever!!! I have been on many cruises and this was by far the best ever. The embarkation was extremely organized and fast...very little waiting. I have been in the entertainment & television field for 15 years and I thought the entertainment on the ship was exceptional. We only ate in the dining room three nights, but really enjoyed the service. Our waiter was very professional, funny and we enjoyed him very much. The boys especially enjoyed the Seaview Grill and the 24 hour Pizzeria...they never got hungry. We also ordered room service quite a bit and that service was fast and the food was very good. All four of the boys had more than enough to keep them busy! They had so much fun and met so many new friends. We are already planning our cruise for next year. I highly recommend Carnival - it really is the "FUN SHIP"....BON VOYAGE!!