Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Exceptionally Great

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Cruising on the Sensation gave me many pleasing memories. Starting with the parking, the embarkment and all the way to the debarkment were very smooth. The luggage drop off was free of hassle. The checking in at the counter was pleasant and the counter staffs were cordial. Immediately after boarding, my self and my wife, went straight to Lido deck to enjoy the free delicious meal even before cruising!!! We started sailing just about the scheduled time. While sailing, the daily schedule of the Fun Time delivered to our room was informative - telling us what will be going on throughout the day and night was very valuable. The food was very delicious -all your stomach can take and a lot of choices! The formal dinners were great and the dining room waiters/waiteresses exceptional - especially our waiter, Alex, was very jovial, always with a smile and some jokes to lighten up the mood. The show times, different one every night, were very entertaining. There was no wasted time throughout the cruise. There was something for every age group. The Sensation cleaning crew was marvelous. There was no trash anywhere on the ship. Any trash or spill was immediately taking care off. I highly recommend the Sensation to all.

Pros: The smoothness of embarkment and debarkment

Cons: Finding my way around the ship

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Exceptionally clean.
Good size. The shower was not very comfortable. The water while you shower runs out to the bathroom floor despite the rolled towel on the floor to stop the water from running out.