A nice cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Needed more events not much going to lay back when there were somthing going on it was very short the show was good the 80's show it was great.but the others events were like hurry up let's finish fast not enough time and some were so boring.

I wanted a earlier time and they never tryed to change that.

Needed more activties for the youth .

There you are great the watier asst. Abriana was so nice and saw that i drop a my watch that had sintemental for that he did not know and retured it to me please see that you honer this watier asst for me.Thank you for having people like this in your ship.

The size was good the cleaningness great.

Pros: The kindness of the crew

Cons: Needed more events..

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.