Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

ODonnell, Denise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

It was the worse cruise i HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I had to call security every night. The cursing the drinking by my cabin was out of control. There was screaming ,sex, fighting in the hall way. I was in room m249 and I am sure it is recorded that I had to call security every night. It seems like I was the annoying party. I did not have the secure feeling of coming and going to my cabin brcause of the harrasing comment s being made to my cousin and I. We didn't want the college kids to know we were traving alone. I hope in the future you are more selective of the cliental you book.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

I found the food good.