Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My big sister and me on a cruise

Sail Date: February 08, 2007

I went on line and found an amazing price for a cruise, I called my sister right away,(She was already in florida) and told her about the wonderful trip and asked if she wanted to go with me, I told her it was so inexpensive, that I was going to foot the bill. It was an exceptionally low price and I didn't want to pass it up. She said she would go but was having problems with walking lately. I said ,"Don't worry, we'll get a wheelchair if you need it." I got the last cabin on the main deck , that was available. It turned out to be a handicapp room..We didn't even know til we got to our room..The doors was very wide to accomodate the wheelchair easily. Don't get me started on the walk in shower. It was huge! The rest of the restroom was also large enough for the wheelchair . We just lucked out on this wonderful cruise.

Pros: The food was great and the enterntainment was wonderful.

Cons: The cruise was too short.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The crew and people in general were very helpful when it came to getting on the elevators and getting into the lounges.
The food was scrumpious. We would go to dinner, thinking we really wasn't that hungrey for a big meal again, but once we saw the menu, our eyes told a different story.
Like I said before, the room couldn't be better. The beds were so comfortable, that I didn't want to get up in mornings.
I felt I needed a nap during the afternoon, when I called the pursers desk and asked if someone could turn down my bed, as the bed was in the wall during the dayl Someone came within five minutes to do this for me, even with a smile on his face.
I have been on many cruises, and I usually fine the entertainment on most cruises to be just okay, but the entertainment on the last night of the cruise was excellent! The dancers and singers were awesome to say the least.
We went to Atlantis in the casino. Although we lost, we had fun walking aroung the main building.