Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A fantastic cruise!!

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

The cruise was excellent. The food was the best. They taste great and I could eat all I want! I enjoyed myself thoroughly with the superb services provided by the cabin steward and waiters in the restaurants. They were all smiles and humorous which made my stay extremely pleasant! I love the dance performance on one of the nights as well. I totally enjoyed the singing and dancing from the '80s. Good job!! I had a great time!

Pros: Service. Cabin Stewards and waiters are very humourous and friendly.

Cons: The hangers in the wardrobe, all clung up together.

A little confusing layout at first, until I went to the information desk to grab hold of a map. A pocket map should be provided in each room. The ship itself is pretty nicely decorated.
Extremely tasty food! keep it up!! yum~
For the amount I'm paying for the room, I'm satisfied ^_^
Extremely friendly and humorous people! A cabin steward even folded a cute seal from a towel after making up the room! I was delighted :D
there are many pretty neat programs like the dance performance and game shows, loved them~
Should check out the street performances and the flea market
Don't Miss: Native street performance