Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

First Time Cruise Skeptic is Convinced

I have to admit that I was very hesitant to go on this cruise. I had heard that cruises are for old people and that you are stuck on the boat with nothing to do. But I was proven wrong, WAY wrong. There we plenty of people like us in their 20`s with lots of things to do late into the night. The food was unbelievable and so was the service, Carnival knows how to do it right. For those looking to have fun make sure you do the Sting-Ray City tour in the Cayman Isalnds, the Catamaran snorkel-beach excursion in Mexico and then go to Carlos and Charlie`s in downtown Cozumel, you won`t believe what goes on there, and In New Orleans make sure you hit Bourboun of course. Make sure you book your excursions as soon as you get on the boat, otherwise you will get shut out.Finally make sure you stock up on alchohol in the duty free shop on the pier in Cozumel.