Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Absolutely Fabulous

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was extremely clean; all staff was wonderful, friendly, helpful and always acknowledged you throughout the ship.

Pros: The many activities I could choose from and the child care available--top rate.

Cons: We have no negative comments or experiences.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

They came in several times a day to clean up the room. Always replenished anything that was used.
After the intitial getting lost; easily found our way around; maps posted throughout.
We made every midnight buffet :) Everything was terrific and well presented.
Everyone was very helpful and polite. A very positive environment to bring my daughter to.
Greatly enjoyed all of the shows and appreciated when they told you in advance if it was going to be adult comedy, etc. Very important for me; so I would know whether to bring my daughter.
She loved everything. The staff was great and the variety of things to do excpetional. Some permanent/full-time child care centers are not this good.