Absolutely Fabulous

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship was extremely clean; all staff was wonderful, friendly, helpful and always acknowledged you throughout the ship.

We made every midnight buffet :) Everything was terrific and well presented.

Greatly enjoyed all of the shows and appreciated when they told you in advance if it was going to be adult comedy, etc. Very important for me; so I would know whether to bring my daughter.

She loved everything. The staff was great and the variety of things to do excpetional. Some permanent/full-time child care centers are not this good.

Everyone was very helpful and polite. A very positive environment to bring my daughter to.

After the intitial getting lost; easily found our way around; maps posted throughout.

They came in several times a day to clean up the room. Always replenished anything that was used.

Pros: The many activities I could choose from and the child care available--top rate.

Cons: We have no negative comments or experiences.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!