A WONDERFUL CRUISE FOR EVERYONE !

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Sensation
IT WAS WONDERFUL!I AM GOING TO DO IT AGAIN IT WAS MY 50TH BIRTHDAY AND NEVER BEFORE BEEN ON A CRUISE. BUT IT WAS GREAT, WALK ON AND THE FUN POLITENESS AND BEAUTY BEGAN!SOMEONE ALWAYS CLEANING,THE MIDDLE OF THE SHIP IS SO BEAUTIFUL ITS WHERE WE TOOK MOST OF OUR PICTURES ON JUST ABOUT EVERY FLOOR! AND THE PICTURES WERE BEAUTIFUL HANGING EVERYWHERE INCLUDING OUR STATEROOM.

THE FOOD WAS GREAT FROM HOT DOGS TO FANCY MEALS JUST WONDERFUL!

AWSOME

EVERYONE WAS GREAT EXCEPT THE GIRL AT THE HELP CENTER !I HAD A PROBLEM WITH OUR DRINK CARDS BEING MESSED UP THANK HEAVENS I BROUGHT MY RECIEPT WITH ME !SHE WAS VERY SHORT AND AT THE END SHE COULD NOT GET AHOLD OF GIFT SERVICES AND ASSURED ME SHE WOULD FIX THE PROBLEM BUT AT THE CAPTAINS DINNER I HAD TO FIX IT MYSELF SHE WAS JUST UNCARING ,THE ONE AND ONLY THRU OUT THE WHOLE SHIP FOR 4 DAYS , I COULD SEE IF THERE HAD BEEN A LONG LINE BUT I WAS 1 OF 2 PEOPLE IN LINE!

SOMEONE ALWAYS CLEANING EVEN THE LEGS OF THE BAR STOOLS YOU DONT SEE THAT IN RESTAURANTS!

CLEAN AND VERY NICE WINDOWS ON THE OUT SIDE WAS FILTHY BUT INSIDE WAS CLEAN!

Pros: THE SHOWS PUT ON BY STAFF MEMBERS WAS SO PROFESSIONAL AND OUTSTANDING!

Cons: THE YOUNG LADY AT GUEST SERVICES THE WEARS WHITE EYE SHADOW ONLY IN THE CORNERS OF HER EYES !DIDNT WANT TO HELP ME !

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!