**the only way to go on vacation**

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Sensation
My overall impression of this cruise; AMAZING!! After being on several vacations throughout the years, this is now that only way I will want to take a trip. This was our FIRST time crusing and it was a great experience. There were minor details that I could complain about, but the overall vacation was spectacular. When first approaching the port, I thought to myself, this is going to be crazy getting all of these people with their luggage to the right spot, especially when I was crusing with 5 other people and one of them was a toddler. However, the boarding process was FAST and sooo easy. Before I knew it, we were through security and onto the boat, eating the all u can eat lunch buffet. If you love to eat, then a cruise is for you. THERE WAS EVEN A CHOCOLATE BUFFET FOR ALL YOU CHOCOLATE LOVERS.... the food was always there and fresh. The water was very calm and even porting into the Bahamas was fast and easy. Getting through customs was quick and no problems getting on and off the boat to visit Nassau. The entertainment on board was great-- loved the disco and the waterworks. Finally, at last, getting off the boat was fast. They give you an option of being self issist, by taking your own bags off the boat or waiting for them (the staff) to take it to customs for you. We didnt have any problems there at all. GREAT CRUISE!!! THE STAFF WERE GREAT, especially I PUTU!!!

ALL U CAN BUFFETS ALL THE TIME!! No matter if you were hungry at 5pm or 3am, there was always something to eat.

Karoke and the Disco were very fun. Casino wasnt too big, but didnt stay too long since I didnt want to lose all of my money.. haha

Camp Carnivial seemed to be very good. My 2 year old son wouldn't stay in the room, but I would recommend it to all parents. The idea of a cell phone that they give you is a very helpful part in taking your children to the camp. They can call you whenever you are needed even when you are off the ship! :-)

THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL. They were very helpful, friendly and they went above and beyond my expectiations. Our dining room staff were wonderful with my toddler and a smile on their face everytime you saw them..... GREAT!!!

For being a smaller ship, the boat was still huge to me. We didnt even make it to the front of the shp and we sailed for four days. VERY CLEAN!!!

I will say that the inside staterooms were kinda of small, especially with three adults and a toddler. I will upgrade to a bigger room when we cruise again. LOVE THE TOWEL ANIMALS

Pros: buffets, entertainment, the staff

Cons: little rooms

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.