Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahama Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

If you are wanting to take a short cruise to see how you like a cruise I recommend this cruise. I think the pool should be open later for the late nighters who would enjoy a late night swim. The room was awesome as we had a suite it allowed us with plenty of space and having a patio was the best. I was great to sit out there star gazing. It was my 10yr old grandson first cruise so we really enjoyed sitting on the patio.

Pros: My room

Cons: The idea you must pay for soft drinks.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

When my grandson went to camp carnival it was closed when the hours stated it should be open.