Bahama Cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
If you are wanting to take a short cruise to see how you like a cruise I recommend this cruise. I think the pool should be open later for the late nighters who would enjoy a late night swim. The room was awesome as we had a suite it allowed us with plenty of space and having a patio was the best. I was great to sit out there star gazing. It was my 10yr old grandson first cruise so we really enjoyed sitting on the patio.

When my grandson went to camp carnival it was closed when the hours stated it should be open.

Pros: My room

Cons: The idea you must pay for soft drinks.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!