Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Canrival Sensation, what a sensation!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

I recently took a cruise aboard the Carvinal Sensation to the Bahamas. It was my first cruise and I have to say I will be not be my last. The food was great especially at the sit down dinners. The waiters were very patient and always helpful. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. I slept like a baby every night. The crew was very nice, approachable, and very helpful. Getting on and off the boat was very easy and convenient.

Pros: The food at dinner.

Cons: Small swimming pool on the ship.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!