Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

just another cruise

Sail Date: July 19, 2009

My overall impression of the ship was underwhelming. I have taken many carnival cruises before and thought that the sensation was going to be different because it was just remodeled but it was just like all the others in its class just with a few umbrellas on deck and a tiki looking hut.

Pros: the food

Cons: the entertainment

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

was nice and clean, layed out well but inside the decor was outdated
the staff was nice. the hours of operation were good. some of the activities listed that my daughter wanted to do were not done.
the shows were poorly done and cheesy! The comediens were half rate. It was as though because it was an older ship the class of entertainment was poor.
the food in the dining room was good, the lido was good too but the lines were way to long. I could never get near the grill.
liked the comfort collection on the bedding, condition of stateroom was good.
ship staff was for the most part good. the dining room staff left me with a sour taste. Always ran out of drinks and bread. Assistant waiter was never around
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
nice place, took a cab to lucaya, beach was clean
atlantic is a must see.