A Fantastic Voyage

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2009
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I had a wonderful time on the Carnival Sensation cruise to the Bahamas!!!
My only complaint is that my 3 day cruise was not nearly long enough. I was really sad to have to leave the ship to go back home. Carnival did a fantactic job, there was always plenty to do and enjoy on this ship. My only suggestion to Carnival would be to schedule the Captain's Dinner on a day when there are no shore excursions, also to advertise when the Captain's Dinner wil take place. The crew was excellent... the service was superb... and the overall experience was wonderful!!! I would definitely cruise with Carnival sensation.

There wasn't really enough time on the shore excursion. But we did enjoy interacting with the sting rays.

Pros: Ship, Service, Room

Cons: Rocky seas

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!