Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sensation Rocks!

Sail Date: May 14, 2009

OMG, This was our first cruise and we are already planning our second. I was a little worried at first that our small children might get sea sick and be stuck on me, but buoy was I surprised. With the help of Camp Carnival, I hardly saw the kids. They didnt like it when we checked them out. THe services were great. My husband and I got to spend quality time together doing adult stuff and just having a blast with onboard activities. It was comforting that I took the kids and they also enjoyed kids stuff. It was an overall good experience. We came back feeling relaxed and well rested as opposed to tired and feeling like we need a vacation from this vacation. GREAT!!!GREAT!!!TIME!!!

Pros: Camp Carnival

Cons: Cruise too short

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

exchange rate is $1 for $1 must go to the beach, Straw market and Atlantis