Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We had a fantastic, awesome cruise.

Sail Date: May 03, 2009

My husband and I sailed on the Sensation. The ship is beautiful. All of the crew are very friendly and helpful. The food was great. Our stateroom was very nice. I looked forward each night to a new and different towel animal. There was lots of fun stuff to do and great entertainment. We especially loved doing karaoke with Britney. T.C. Tahoe was hilarious! The singers and dancers in the Vegas style shows were great, as were the costumes. All in all, we had a great time and can hardly wait to take another cruise.

Pros: Being spoiled.

Cons: Having to leave.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Loved the melty chocolate cake. The staff was great
Loved the towel animals and the mints. Room alwas very clean.
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job done by Bojana, Inyoman, and Renol.
Britney Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TC Tahow was hilarious!
Loved the aquarium at Atlantis.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Went snorkeling. Kinda long ride on catamaran to snokeling site. Water was rough that day, made me seasick.