Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My worst Cruise Experience to Date

Sail Date: April 19, 2009

The purser staff was rude and could not handle a simple problem that two members of my group had on board. These room mates were incompatible and asked to switch room. The staff insisted on involving security for absolutely no reason, and they discussed the situation with people who were not even involved in the matter. As a result, the problem became the discussion of over twenty uninvolved people on the cruise, which was embarrassing to the two gentlemen ( who handled the problem politely and calmly) and the rest of us in the group.

Pros: The food was better than I expected

Cons: The purser staff was rude and unable to handle a simple problem two of my fellow travelers had on board

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

The Qeen's Staircase should be seen. The Atlantis aquarium is interesting.
Don't Miss: The Queen's Staircase
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The marketplace was not very interesting. Most of the casino there was closed until after it was time for us to leave.
Don't Miss: Nothing