Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sensational Cruise!

Sail Date: April 23, 2009

Room Type: Suite

This was my first cruise. The Carnival Sensation Ship was very large, or so I thought. When we got to the port and I saw some of the other ships and I was amazed at their size. The Sensation was great despite being a smaller ship. I could not have asked for better service and a better time.

Pros: Room

Cons: Rush involved withDebarkation

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Only exception was one of the main elevators were out of order.
I had a suite. Very lovely room, well lit and nicely decorated. Balcony was smaller than expected with very little privacy. Limited power outlets, one in the bathroom and one on the counter.
Very friendly, very accommodating, and helpful.
Atlantis Resort and local shops