Sensational Cruise!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2009
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
This was my first cruise. The Carnival Sensation Ship was very large, or so I thought. When we got to the port and I saw some of the other ships and I was amazed at their size. The Sensation was great despite being a smaller ship. I could not have asked for better service and a better time.

Very friendly, very accommodating, and helpful.

Only exception was one of the main elevators were out of order.

I had a suite. Very lovely room, well lit and nicely decorated. Balcony was smaller than expected with very little privacy. Limited power outlets, one in the bathroom and one on the counter.
Atlantis Resort and local shops

Pros: Room

Cons: Rush involved withDebarkation

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!