Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A nice cruise

Sail Date: December 21, 2008

The cruise ship itself was clean and overall beautiful. The crew was very polite and tried to please everyone. The food was outstanding as well as the waitors. Tehhe problem was WAY too many kids. I think that there was more kids than adults. My husband and I couldn't get into the hot tub because the kids were playing in it even in the late hours. There was late food on the pool deck just for the kids at which the adults weren't allowed to have.

Pros: The food was fantastic, the service from the crew was incredible

Cons: there was WAY too many kids! The adults let the kids run wild during the cruise. My husband and I wanted to get into the hot tub and it was full of kids playing in it. The pool was not used because it seemed to not be usable. I recommend this cruise when the kids are in school.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The beds were made up twice with a towel made animal and candies. Nice pampering
Food that couldn't be beat!
The rooms were a bit small but cozy.
The staff couldn't be more nicer and helpful!
The kids run wild but they had a "baby-sitting" activity for them every night. I think the kids should stay home.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The islands were beautiful and the people were very polite
Don't Miss: the ocean
There was so many nice shops!
Don't Miss: There was tons of jewelry shops