A nice cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 21, 2008
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The cruise ship itself was clean and overall beautiful. The crew was very polite and tried to please everyone. The food was outstanding as well as the waitors. Tehhe problem was WAY too many kids. I think that there was more kids than adults. My husband and I couldn't get into the hot tub because the kids were playing in it even in the late hours. There was late food on the pool deck just for the kids at which the adults weren't allowed to have.

Food that couldn't be beat!

The kids run wild but they had a "baby-sitting" activity for them every night. I think the kids should stay home.

The staff couldn't be more nicer and helpful!

The beds were made up twice with a towel made animal and candies. Nice pampering

The rooms were a bit small but cozy.
The islands were beautiful and the people were very polite
Don't Miss: the ocean
There was so many nice shops!
Don't Miss: There was tons of jewelry shops

Pros: The food was fantastic, the service from the crew was incredible

Cons: there was WAY too many kids! The adults let the kids run wild during the cruise. My husband and I wanted to get into the hot tub and it was full of kids playing in it. The pool was not used because it seemed to not be usable. I recommend this cruise when the kids are in school.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!