Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A fun cruise

Sail Date: December 14, 2008

Definately a fun ship, lots to do. The menus were diversified, covering all diet restrictions. Staff friendly & helpful.

Pros: The adults only deck!

Cons: Cabin size & layout

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

One of our room mates had a rough couple of days and at dinner, they went above & beyond to suggest food to soothe her stomach.
Our room stewart was excellent! Pleasant and accommodating.
Only complaint is that the cabin layout was not as represented. Cabin felt cramped and narrow.
Food was excellent... as was the dining room staff. They were not only efficient, but entertaining as well.
I did the dolphin swim and it was an incredible experience. Our guide at the "Dolphin Experience" was a 10 yr. veteran who made our excursion unforgettable. I had missed the deadline to take one tour, so the tour desk representative suggested I take a taxi to Atlantis. I did and spent about 5 hours visiting the aquariums, lagoons and beach. Great suggestion!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Unfortunately I only got to see the vendors near the ship because we did the dolphin tour that took most of the day.
Don't Miss: The Dolphin Experience
If you do nothing else, visit Atlantis on Paradise Island. The taxi ride one way is only $4 and the driver is quite knowledgeable on other things to do or see on the Island. I would avoid the see thru kayak tour, because the kayaks were made of thin plastic and very hard to control. Several people were drifting and had to be pulled back.
Don't Miss: Atlantis with it's aquariums, beautiful gardens, lagoons and water rides