Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: September 14, 2008

I would only recommend this ship for a younger crowd (21-35) with no kids. I traveled with a friend of mine who went on this same boat 2 years ago and she said NOTHING had changed; same shows and comedians. If you have kids it might be hard finding things for them to do. The pool is VERY small and is divided into two halves; one half is where the slide dumps people out so it is rather dangerous.

Pros: Free Food, friendly staff, Clean rooms

Cons: Shows were very outdated, Decor of Ship (also outdated)

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

There was not one good review at dinner any night. I ended up skipping dinner the last night because I knew I would not be satisfied. Room service is okay food.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I have been to Freeport twice. Once on Spring break in college and once on this past cruise. It was great for college spring break, not so great for snorkeling or sight seeing. I most likely won't do this port again.
Don't Miss: Banna Boat ride