Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 07, 2008

Overall cruise was wonderful for my first time. I look forward to going on my next one already. Staff was great, room was clean, food was great!

Pros: Great Staff

Cons: Having to call Cruises.com several times to follow up on credits

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I did not get to book any excrusions, so the area of shopping by the boat was very limited and a waste of time.
There are many tour guides when you come across the threshold waiting to get you in there taxi we had one who gave us a better deal and had a better attiude. His name was Cliff, he was great we ended up with a 3 hour tour which was suppose to be only 2 hours. He took us everywhere and even gave us samples of food from a restuarant on him with bottle water.
Don't Miss: Must go on tour of city and Atlantis