Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Won't sail the Caribbean in August again

Sail Date: August 17, 2008

Our cruise would have probably been better had we gone in the spring instead of the summer which is hurricane season for the Caribbean

Pros: Room Service, Turn Down Service

Cons: All of our excursions were rained out

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

Though I am glad that they erred on the side of safety, our excursions were cancelled. We had fun even though we were unable go glass bottom boating and snorkeling. We probably won't sail to the Caribbean in August again. It's hurricane season.
The funship Sensation has very dated decor. It is very reminiscent of the 70's.
I enjoyed the variety. It was sometimes cooler than I wanted, but it was good nonetheless
We had an oceanview room and we had a nice space although if I were going with someone other than my husband, I would probably want something a little bigger. As it was, we wanted to remain very close :).
The crew is very talented and attentive. Our steward, Raj was the best. The turn down service was a hoot. We had towels in the shapes of an elephant, an stingray and a manatee. They were fun.
The Atlantis' aquarium is a definite must see
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island