Not what I had expected

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was my first cruise and I don't know if I was expecting a lot or what, but I was not that impressed. The food was okay, I would have liked more seafood, and at the sitdown dinner I felt as though I had to eat all 3 courses to get full. That is usually not the case! most of the time I can barely make it though a salad before I wonder why I ordered the main course. Staff was all very nice and helpful. The band "Blood Brothers" was AWESOME!!!! The cocktail waitress in that lounge were very nice and seemed to remeber us from night to night. My biggest complaint was the puke that was outside our door the last night we were there. When we woke up the next morning it was STILL there! Someone from management even walked by it the night before when we were entering our room and said he would have someone clean it right away! They were lucky no one else got sick by just looking at it!

Pros: the rock and roll band at Michaelangelo's lounge

Cons: the puke left outside our stateroom all night

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.