Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruising with teenagers!

Sail Date: June 08, 2008

I really think this was a great cruise. I would most definately recommend if you are traveling with teenagers to let them take a friend the same age. My girls are 13 and 17 and the activities were broken up in ages 12-15 and 16-18 so they were not able to do things together. My husband is already talking about another trip for next summer and letting them both take a friend. He also wants to go for a longer trip. This trip was 4 days and three nights.

Pros: I felt totally safe about my girls walking around the ship alone.

Cons: They complained that there wasn't enough to do together because of the age seperation for the clubs in their age group.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

I was expecting more for my teenagers to do and my girls did complained about not having things to do together.
The ship size was good. Never did I feel cramped.
I booked two rooms with a window view and it was perfect for my family. My girls had their space and we had ours.
I am not much of a club person but if you are you would like to travel Carnival Sensation it offers a lot of clubs at night.
I ordered room service for breakfast every morning and it was great not having to get up early and stand in line for breakfast.
We were always greeted with a smile and every need we had was met.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We went to the beach at Freeport and rode a bannah boat as a family and my girls really enjoyed that.
Don't Miss: Water activities.
We did a horse and buggy tour and it was very educational. We also did a glass bottom boat tour and it was not what I expected. I felt like that was a waste of time and money.
Don't Miss: The horse and buggy tour.