Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

CARNIVAL SENSATION Wouldn't do it again!

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

When we boarded the Sensation in Port Canaverial I immediately smelled a very strong unpleasant ordor.

I thought to myself, how could I have misinterepted the photos I had seen of this ship. The decor seemed so cheap. The crowd consisted of so many ghetto types. We were immediately lost and actually found a map of the ship the last day of our cruise. We found our cabin, a very small room with a window. The room smelled like a port a potty for the entire cruise, I kept thinking the smell would go away but it never did. It did lessen some with the bathroom door closed. Our luggage got lost. I found it later that night after reporting it lost in front of another cabin's door. A container in my luggage was opened, I don't know how this occured but my entire contents were soaked. The Dining Room breakfast was terrible, my eggs benedict had hardened hollendise sause poured atop a tasteless egg that tasted like it had been cooked for hours. The cheap food that you found on the Lido deck was just a grade above hospital food with the fried shrimp being the only exception.

Pros: Their ability to quickly take your money for drinks on the Lido Deck

Cons: Ghetto Party Ship

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

As I mentioned above, it's a grade above hospital food but not as good as a resturants buffet.
This is a worn out ship - If you like staying in cheap motels and hospital food with run down furnishing then you'll be ideal for this cruise.
Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. I had a difficult time sleeping on the ship. If you have a bad back I would think hard about going on this cruise.
That nasty comedian they have for their adult entertainment is lucky to have her job.
Harassed by the women taking photos, NO MEANS NO!