The cruise was a dissapointment

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2008
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The vessel was fine, the waiters and service people were fine, however it was only after the second day (Tuesday) after constant complaining about my dinner hour did they chang my dinner to earlier. (the last night) Please note this change was made after I explained that I would be reporting this servive to Price Line. I even told them that I had made a earlier dinner hour request back in January when I Made our reservations. They told me that dinner hour were subject to change. If this is so I believe I should have been told this prior. Eating late caused me very much discomfort. I could not relax and enjoy my meals.

My dining hour was changed from what was confirmed when I made the reservation. When I ask to be changed the Maitre 'd was not pleasent. He did nothing. I complained and explained that I will be reporting this to Price Line on Tuesday, they claimed to have changed it on Tuesday, however I did not get a notice in our room until Wednesday.

Please note, not the Maitre"d. He did not even know that I had gotten my dinner hour changed, although I was told that this was his responsibility, and I did as him first. Since he sent me the notice that I was denied, I went further by calling.

The hallway outside our room smelled of sewage. The smell made us nauseous. Complaining did nothing.

Cons: During the cruise there was a horrible smell of sewage in our hallway, that made my husband and I nauseous. In addition I was assigned late seating for dinner, I explained to the maitre'd that I had requested early seating because I have problems digesting my meals if eated late. He refused .

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.