Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great for a first timer!!!

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

This was my first time of "cruising" and it was awesome. Definately a "must" for another girls weekend!!! The ship is beautiful, although I'm not a big fan of purple. Everything was clean and so well kept. I would definately go on this ship again!

Pros: Everything!!!

Cons: Didn't last long enough!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

A little dated, but very nice!
So many choices, so little time. Everything was great.
Small problem with an "odor" in the doorway. I think it had something to do with the cabin next door. They tore everything out of it the 2nd day out.
Couldn't ask for a better crew. Everyone was so nice! Even then ones that laughed at us at the "Bamboo Club"!!!
We didn't see any shows, but we checked everything else out. We really enjoyed ourselves.