Great for a first timer!!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was my first time of "cruising" and it was awesome. Definately a "must" for another girls weekend!!! The ship is beautiful, although I'm not a big fan of purple. Everything was clean and so well kept. I would definately go on this ship again!

So many choices, so little time. Everything was great.

We didn't see any shows, but we checked everything else out. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Couldn't ask for a better crew. Everyone was so nice! Even then ones that laughed at us at the "Bamboo Club"!!!

A little dated, but very nice!

Small problem with an "odor" in the doorway. I think it had something to do with the cabin next door. They tore everything out of it the 2nd day out.

Pros: Everything!!!

Cons: Didn't last long enough!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!