Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

SENSATION CRUISE

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

THIS WAS A FUN VACATION. I ENJOYED THE SHOWS ON THE SHIP AND THE KARAOKE OFFERED. I ENJOYED THE BAHAMAS PORTS OF CALL, BUT EXCURSIONS WERE A LITTLE PRICEY. WE WERE DISAPPOINTED THAT THE SNORKLING EXCURSION WAS CANCELED BECAUSE OF RAIN DURING THE NASSAU PORT OF CALL. THE PROFESSIONAL PICTURES WERE NICE, BUT YOU ALWAYS HAD TO BUY THE 8X10 SIZE BEFORE YOU COULD BUY ANY OTHER SIZE. IF I HAD THE OPTION, I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL MORE PICTURES, IF THEY WERE 5X7. THAT IS THE SIZE I MOSTLY PURCHASE AND GIVE AWAY. I WOULD PREFER SETTING MY OWN PRICE FOR TIPPING, VERSES A PRE SET PRICE CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD.

Pros: KARAOKE, SHOWS, MEALS AND JACUZZI

Cons: EXCURSIONS TOO EXPENSIVE, HAVING TO BUY 8X10 PICTURE BEFORE ANYOTHER SIZE, PRE SET TIP

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

WE DIDN'T HAVE OUR CHILDREN IN CRUISE CAMP THAT OFTEN, BUT WHEN WE DID THEY HAD FUN.
THE SHIP WAS HUGE!!! SOMETIMES WE HAD TROUBLE FINDING OUR WAY AROUND. EVERYTHING WAS ALWAYS KEPT CLEAN.
EVERYTHING OFFERED WAS ALWAYS TASTY! THE WAITERS MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS TO OUR LIKING. IF WE DIDN'T LIKE THE MEAL, THEY WERE QUICK TO BRING SOMETHING ELSE.
EVERYTHING WAS ALWAYS CLEAN.
THE STAFF WAS ALWAYS WILLING TO STOP AND HELP US, OR QUICK TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS WE HAD.
THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO!!!!