A GREAT TIME

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2007
I HAD NOT TAKEN A CRUISE FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND MY WIFE HAD NEVER SAILED BEFORE- WE ALREADY KNOW WE WILL SAIL AGAIN. NOT KNOWING WHAT TO EXPECT WAS A LITTLE UNSETTLING AND WE WERE THRILLED. THE SIZE & CLEANLINESS OF OUR STATEROOM, THE FOOD(SERVED IN THE ECSTASY RESTAURANT) WAS TO DIE FOR AND WE REALLY CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE SERVICE (AARON & JUAN ARE TRULY WONDERFUL). WE NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE ROOM SERVICE, BUT IT WAS ALL FREE AND THEY WERE THERE WITH EVERYTHING WE ORDERED EVERY MORNING AT 6:30AM, WHAT A TREAT! WE BOTH FOUND IT A LITTLE CONFUSING TO NEGOTIATE THE SHIP- THERE WERE 3 DIFFERENT WAYS TO RECOGNIZE THE DIFFERENT DECKS- A NUMBER, A LETTER OR THE ACTUAL NAME, WE ASSUME THIS IS TO SIMPLIFY IT FOR ALL THE DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES ON BOARD-HOWEVER, IT CONFUSED US WHEN ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS. I DO THINK WE HAD IT DOWN PAT BY THE TIME WE HAD TO DISEMBARK. I WAS HOPING ,WHEN BOOKING, THAT THIS WOULD SATISFY MY WIFE'S DESIRE TO SAIL-NOW I KNOW I JUST INCREASEDTHAT DESIRE AND ACTUALLY PEAKED MY OWN. OVERALL-A GREAT TIME!!

Don't Miss: ATLANTIS

Don't Miss: ATLANTIS

Pros: THE FOOD

Cons: PRICE OF SHORE EXCURSIONS

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!