BETTER THAN ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISE LINE

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Sensation
THIS CRUISE WAS OUR SECOND AND ALREADY WE REALLY LOVE CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE. THE SHIP SENSATION WAS JUST THAT. WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND GOT TO DO AND SEE ALOT JUST ON THE SHIP IN ITSELF. OUR FIRST CRUISE WITH RC WAS NOT LIKE THIS BY NO MEANS. HAD A BLAST CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN.

SHRIMP COCKTAIL CONSISTED OF 4 SHRIMP. SALAD WAS WARM COMING FROM DINING ROOM.

AWESOME ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY I AM A PERSON WHOM SLEEPS EARLY SO I DON'T GET MUCH IN LATE AT NIGHT. WISH SOME THINGS COULD START EARLIER FOR EARLY BIRDS. NOT ALL CRUISERS PARTY.

THERE IS ENTIRELY TOO MUCH BROKEN ENGLISH SPOKEN ON THE CRUISE SHIP. I NOTICED AND I ALSO NOTICED ALOT OF OTHER CRUISERS HAVING A PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING THE STAFF.

BOTH CRUISES THE BEST THING OF ALL WAS OUR STATEROOM STEWARD. THEY ARE ALWAYS THE BEST. TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF US. ALWAYS BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH OUR STATEROOM.
HAVEN'T SEEN IT ALL YET AND BEEN THERE TWICE. LOVE TO SHOP. ALOT OF VARIETY IN DIFFERENT AREAS.
Don't Miss: NOT SURE YET
Don't Miss: NOT SURE YET

Pros: SHOW AVAILABILITY

Cons: SEAFOOD SELECTION AND QUANTITY

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!