Won't go on this ship again !!!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
I have been on MANY cruises before and this was not a good experiance! The dinner was the worst , from the service to the food. If this was my first cruise Iwould not go again. The comedian was trash!!! I have hurd some funny dick jokes, but his were just not funny at all and he was so dirty looking. Yuck !!!

Food was cold and a poor varity. Of course you can eat any time of day.

The casino was fun, bingo, out side pool activities waere fun! What happened to the music!! I can tolerate rap music but not on a ship !!

I don't think they would give you a bucket of waret if your butt was on fire!

Very Clean!!!

We had a suite and it was very nice!

Pros: The Drinks

Cons: The service, food entertainment ...... AWFUL !!!!!