An ok cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2008
The Sensation was a nice ship. Overall we had a nice time. If I were to book this ship again, I would look at the room more carefully so as not to get a room with a bunk. There wasn't anything unusual that would make me rebook this ship.

Rooom was ok and service was great. Didn't realize the room was with a bunk bed which was hard to get into and hard to sleep on.

Pros: Friendly crew; the room was comfortable even tho we didn't know the cabin had a bunk bed. The room was spacious and the service was good.

Cons: I thought the excursion we took was not worth the time. The driver didn't speak very good english, couldn't hear him, the sights where not what we expected. I thought the food line at the buffet was the same everyday, not much variance.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!