Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An ok cruise

Sail Date: January 24, 2008

The Sensation was a nice ship. Overall we had a nice time. If I were to book this ship again, I would look at the room more carefully so as not to get a room with a bunk. There wasn't anything unusual that would make me rebook this ship.

Pros: Friendly crew; the room was comfortable even tho we didn't know the cabin had a bunk bed. The room was spacious and the service was good.

Cons: I thought the excursion we took was not worth the time. The driver didn't speak very good english, couldn't hear him, the sights where not what we expected. I thought the food line at the buffet was the same everyday, not much variance.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Rooom was ok and service was great. Didn't realize the room was with a bunk bed which was hard to get into and hard to sleep on.