Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What a wonderful cruise!!

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

This was our first cruise and we absolutely loved it! My 10 yr old loved the camp carnival activities and holiday show performance. My two teenagers on the other hand were not impressed with the Teen Club. But everything else was, entertainment, staff!! We would definately sail on the sensation again.

Pros: The friendliness of the staff!

Cons: The teen club...

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The staff on the entire ship was outstanding! Everyone called you name! And by that first evening, they knew what you like to drink, whether it be soda or alcohol. Our Waiter went above and beyond to make us have a wonderful dinner and first time experience! The kids absolutely loved him!
The ship was very clean, every night you would see the cleaning staff polishing the brass handrails on the stairs and the along the floor. The holiday decorations in the atrium were lovely!
The food was really good. My family looked forward to the dining room every night! The wait staff were outstanding! We did the buffet for breakfast because there was something for everyone. The buffet line was clean, there was always someone cleaning up.
We were in an inside cabin and with 5 of us it was REALLY tight! My only complaint about the room was the shower, our grout looked terrible/old and there were NO clocks. But other than that it was clean and the beds were very comfy!
The entertainment was great! I liked the fact that they warned you in the Capers about the rating on the shows, for language and costumes. We loved the shows and the games shows. The holiday show was cute!
My 10 yr old daughter participated in Camp Carnival everyday. She was able to check herself in and out, she thought that was great! She absolutely loved the staff and the dancers that helped with the program for the holiday show. The staff was great and always there if we had any questions/concerns.