Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Best Yet

Sail Date: December 20, 2007

This was my third cruise over a 20 year period and my daughters (9) first cruise. It was the best of my three cruises, all with Carneval. I thought my daughter would only want to hang out at the pool but she fooled me as she wanted to attend all the entertainment as possible and did. We never had a dull moment as we played games, visited all of the shops and attended the shows. Loved the party atmosphere and entertainment on the Lido deck around the pool, the big screen movie on the Lido deck at night. Ate in almost every restaurant and snack bar. Used room service breakfast each morning and all in all the food was better than at home. The room allowed for privacy between my daughter and I when needed. We played putt golf, walked the track and estimated we walked the length of the ship at least 10 times in three days.
Our trip to shore included a horse drawn buggy trip around the city, the straw market and of course my daughter had her hair braided by a very friendly lady right next to the shops at the dock.
We did become a little sea sick the last few hours of the trip as we ran into some high winds and medium size waves. Fortunately neither of us became terribly sick. I would recommend wearing a patch or at least taking one with you as we did not and couldn't find help over the phone so we went to bed a couple earlier than we wanted to. The sea sick experience in no way will keep us from going back but we learned a lesson.
Pack your bags and head for the Carneval Sensation, what are you waiting for?

Pros: Food, Entertainment, Activities

Cons: Became a little sea sick and couldn't find service

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

Don't Miss: take the buggy ride around the city, its not expensive and very educational and enjoying and relaxing