A great first time experience !

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The first thing that impressed me abou the ship was its cleanliness. The seond thing was the cheerful staff whether it was at the dinning place or any other area they were very pleasant. That goes to say that they have been trained with a lot of good effort from whichever source it was. Thirdly which I really appreciate is the thought that you had put in to help the handicapped people, I could see the deaf and dumb were equally helped to participate in all the shows! That is one exclusive thought of yours, which touched my heart. God bless for such wonder thoughts as yours! And at the end of a hectic day, when I went back to the cabin, what made me happy was to see that little animal tucked in the room made from the towels!!

So much food, people we shouldn't be wasting!

Flawless!

Pros: Everything was accurate, flawless and enjoyed all the activities.

Cons: The casino slot machines, when I almost won the best, it rotated forward and backward in a manner like it was out of control. May be I lost a lot I felt. Wonder why?

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!