Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was a OK Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

First off in the future I would definitly not take a cruise if I knew that the ship would go to the destiniation in a tropical storm. In my opinion it may have been wise to make a detour to another destination. The first night and the last night the water was so rough we couldnt enjoy our trip. The Bahamas was beautiful but we couldnt enjoy the beach because the water was rough and we couldnt even go in the ocean. There were about 2000 people on the ship and not enough accomidations in the food area. For example, the coffee machines were broke everyday. There was only one coffee machine working in the morning, on the first day and the last day. In the Sea Grill there was a staff member trying to fix them literally all day long. There were not enough utencils, for example me and my husband enjoy oatmeal and there were no bowls to put in it. We had to go all the way on the other side to get plates. I know these are simple things but when your on vacation you want things to be accessable.My husband enjoys playing craps and there were never enough staff to have a full table open till maybe 10 or 11 pm. My neice and newphew wanted so badly to play the water games they had planned on the Lido deck and the machine they use to play was broke, so the hostess named Weasy apologized.

Pros: The Staff

Cons: The accomidations

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

The staff was fabulous I must say. I commend them for how hard they work and they always had a smile.
I think for 2000 guests the ship was a bit to small. We felt cramped at times, especially in the photo gallery and the dining area.
The food was good, except for diner. The food was cold 2 out of three nights. We did get seated at a large table and this may have been why.
I didnt think it was much to see.