Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise

Sail Date: October 14, 2007

You could tell the ship was old but everything was in great working order and it was very clean.

Pros: So many things to do on the cruise

Cons: Paying for a soda

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

As big as the ship was you could still find your way around real easy. They kept the ship very clean.
No matter where you ate it was good food.
The room I had was very big for a ship, I didn't expect it to be that big. The balcony was great.
The staff was very friendly, some of the nicest people I have met. They would bend over backwards to make you feel at home.
The shows were great and there was always somthing to do.
The glass bottom boat wasn't as nice as I thought. But it was still interesting and didn't cost that much. The Alantis tour was pretty nice, they gave a good tour and it was not that expensive.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The jeep tour was great. We drove a jeep around the entire island following a guide of course. We stopped to have lunch at a resort and used their private beach. It was around 6 hours so it was well worth the money.