Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

More Than I expected!!!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

This was my first cruise, and can't wait to go again.Everything about the ship was fantastic.The layout of the ship made it easy to get around.The shows were great fun.The ship,i thought, was very clean. I would get up early for coffee and go to the back of the ship to watch the sun come up and there was someone always cleaning. Rooms were comfortable and clean. The first day on board the bathroom had a bad smell, but then i noticed the sink was draining very slow. I called down to the information desk. They unclogged the drain and that took care of the odor. never smelled it again. I can't say enough about how good the food was.Our waiter was great and by the second night, he knew what you were drinking and would have it there soon after you sat down. Room stewards were great. I never asked for anything concerning the room.Beds were comfy. I would recommend this cruise on Sensation to anyone.

Pros: Food was fantastic. Fun for everyone.

Cons: Having to go home. Rained most of the day in Nassau.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

They always had something for them to do. You could see the group of kids going all over the ship with the childrens staff.
layout was nice. Very easy to get around.
Can't say enough about the quality and the speed in witch you got your meal.
Rooms a little dated, but comfy. Stewards kept it top notch.
Very friendly.always waiting to help.
If you were bored, it was your fault.