The best Vacation Ever

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
This was the first time that I went on a cruise and it was much better than I expected! My children and I had a great time and we are already planning for next year! The food was great. The cabins were very spacy and the bed was the softiest bed that I had ever slept in. We really had a great time!

The food was great, the lobster was very good and the Lido deck had the best burgers! Oh and the breakfast was just amazing!

Could use a little more entertainment.

The marjority of the crew were excellent, the crew in the casino weren't friendly at all!

The decor was a little much, but the ship was very clean and the layout was very nice. We had no problem finding our way around the ship!

Very comfortable, although the cabins don't come with blow dryers, but the robe was definetly a plus!

Pros: The cruise, the casino, the staff, the vibe, the food!!!!

Cons: Docking in Freeport!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!