Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Sensation - Not a expected

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

The ship was as expected and very similar to the Inspiration that I had cruised on the previous year. I was not disappointed with the layout or the staterooms.

Pros: Ports of call

Cons: dinner- service and selections

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

The entertainment was okay, the cruise director was not as good as the first.
I was very disappointed with the menu selections on this cruise.The previous cruise I was on was very impressive, this particular cruise, the dining was much less than expected. I was very disappointed. The maitre'd was not very impressive either.
I room stewardess was not as friendly as I was used to and there were a few nights where we would return to change for dinner and they had not made up our room. They also were not very friendly when asked for anything.
The ship itself was not disappointing.
I was very satisfied.