Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: April 15, 2007

Overall the cruise was a good experience. The staff aboard the ship was excellent. I thought the stateroom attendant was great. He did a wonderful job of cleaning the room. There was always a fresh supply of towels and he remembered everyone in my party and was always friendly and helpful when we saw him.

My biggest complaint for the cruise would be with the dining. We requested 6pm dining and received 8pm dining.

Pros: Variety of food at breakfast and lunch

Cons: Dining; Requested 6 pm dining and received 8pm

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

I thought the breakfast and lunch were excellent because they were buffet style. I was not that impressed with dinner. There seemed to be a lot of international stuff and combinations that did not really go together.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island