We all had a great time!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Sensation
It was spring vacation so we knew what we were getting into. Turned out that there were not any more young folks as there were old.Great mix and no problems at all.
This was my second cruise this year on Carnival!

I didn't care for the food on this boat as much as I did on the Inspiration. It wasn't bad but not as good.

We didn't take time away from the casino to see any shows but we heard they were good! We took advantage of the options that were available to us! It was all good!

This is the first cruise that we took advantage of the room service. It was always available day or night. Very friendly...Don"t forget to tip them and the food is free!

The common restrooms needed a little more attention. Layout, I have been on two funships now and I still have problems navigating my way around. RCCL has more direction available for their cruisers. It seems like I was always asking for directions!

The size of the room compared to the RCCL was more comfortable. This was my second cruise so I knew what to expect. Always clean.And the added touch of the towel animals were cute. There always seems to be extra space for the empty suitcases. Also two closets are available, and shelves. Bathroom has alot of space in the large medicine cabinet for cosmetics etc,

Pros: Everyones smiling faces!

Cons: the food on this ship compared to a couple of others!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!