Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A high class, fun cruise!

Sail Date: March 08, 2007

I loved everything about the ship..I liked that all ages are able to enjoy the cruise on the Sensation. I also like that the staff is extremely nice. I like the fact that the "Sail and Sign" card is flexible. I am not used to great customer service like I experienced on the Sensation but it is soo worth it. The rooms are kept really clean and it was just a great Spring break for my mother and I :)

Pros: I loved the staff! Each one was talented. Great staff can really make you enjoy a cruise

Cons: Ship was wayyyy to rocky on the way back to Port Canaveral

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Good: Paradise Island, Atlantis, beaches, horseride, motorcyle rentals Bad: Malls were sooo out of date esp. the clothes. Tourist shops were a little dull.
Don't Miss: Scuba diving and any of the shore excursions