Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"My First, but definately not last!!"

Sail Date: March 04, 2007

my overall impression of the ship was that everything was well organized and layed out. If there was ever a question, several friendly staff were around every corner ready to help. I will definately cruise with Carnival again.

Pros: My favorite thing about the cruise was the casino and 24hour pizzaria

Cons: That the Galleria shops were closed until 7 at night.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I didnt really like this port because if you hadnt booked a shore excursion, there wasnt anything to do.
I loved this port because even if you didnt have a shore excursion booked, the port was right in the middle of the city, so there were tons of things to do.