Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not a happy camper

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

My overall expierience was not good.
My husband and I cruised with the same ship in May 2006 and everything was perfect.
The tables on the Lido deck were never clean
When dining most of the time everyone was severed at different times!!
At the end of the cruise before packing our liquer we purchased was delivered to our room and we packed it and it was taken with our luggage.
The morning of departure our purser knocked at our door while we were trying to get ready to have breakfast and said he had delivered 2 bottles of liquer to our room by mistake. I told him that we had packed what was delivered and if it was there it was in the luggage.
He proceeded to call his supervisor that said she needed to have the box and ordered us to the lobby at 8:00 am and left. We had no idea where the lobby was but after much agrevation found it. The supervisor was not to be found. I finally interfered with one of the people at the desk and after 3 time was told to wait. We waited and waited until finally someone showed up ( with out the luggage ). She proceeded to take us to where the baggage was and we started looking for our bags. We found all but one and looked at all of the areas that a missing bag might be ( the women from the ship would not help us. She left!! I was sent to lost and found to fill out a very long form. By this time my blood preasure was exausted and I broke down and cried! The supervisor here got help and finally found my bag. I have filed a complaint with customer relations. I will never recommend Carnival to anyone after this extremely stressful expireience.

Pros: The shows

Cons: Accountability and third rate service

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

All people at our dining table ate and received thier food at seperate times.
Dirty tables on Lido deck as constant